Thursday, October 2, 2014

In my heart a Jewish girl في قلبي أنثى عبرية

In the heart of a neighborhood in the Island of dreams Djerba , Reem, a young  orphan Muslim girl, lives within a Jewish family, but due to certain circumstances, she is forced to leave Tunisia  and moves to south Lebanon to live with a Jewish family as well. There, she becomes a friend with Nada, the Jewish tolerant stubborn girl who is engaged to Ahmad the Muslim mujahid for Allah' sake . Their relation is based on one question, whose religion is the right one ??



My dear friend had recommended the book for me and since I trust her choices, I put the novel on my To-be-read list and I forgot about it. However, last week I found a PDF version of the book and I learned that the author's name is Khaoula just like mine and she is Tunisian too, so I stopped reading all the book that I was currently reading and I started reading this Amazing book.

As I started reading the first words, I fell in love with the book  and I couldn't stop reading . I found myself flying through the pages eager to know more.  it is emotional and intense and I was mesmerized by the story. I loved every part of the book and I learned more about my religion.
I loved all the characters but I had special feelings for Marwan, such a gentleman, he is just awesome.


I was reading some review on Goodreads and almost everyone loved the book and ranked it high. However, some people didn't love it and gave it just one start, and I was seriously, they thought that the book is an invitation to Islam.



I highly recommend the book to all people but you have to put away your believe aside then start reading, be neutral.

14 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I am currently reading this book, and it is just amazing so far...and i wanted to share it with a friend of mine who doesn't speak or is able to read arabic(i read the book in arabic)...so Please if you have any link or any idea where i can get the english version ,plese feel free to contact me Thank you so mush i'de apreciate it a lot..
    here's my E-mail : Tncap1@hotmail.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey,
      sorry this book is only available in Arabic :/

      Delete
    2. But it must Be available 😢 i've completed the book it's juste Great , So please madame khawla do your efforts, to translate it in English

      Delete
    3. I'm about to finish reading this book, it's actually so amazing.

      Delete
    4. I agree this is a great book that I’ve been wanting to share with some of my friends who don’t speak arabic so I would like for it to be translated in arabic

      Delete
  2. My next plan Is to translate this Book to English.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I get a .pdf copy of the book in Arabic? It is sold out EVERYWHERE. amerab@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this book 3years ago I like it.
    There is English translation if this book? ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want an English version please, the book is stunning , I want to share it with foreign friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. إنه كتاب أكثر من رائع

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there a English translation of this book? If so could you please kindly share with me?
    Thank you so much 🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also want to read this book but unfortunately can't find english version. I just want to ask you have you found english translation of the book?

      Delete
  8. Where can I download the book as pdf

    ReplyDelete