Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Seven Stages Of Love



The book talks about Oussama who is delivering a lecture about The Seven Stages Of Love through four stories. The names of heroes of these stories  are codified, so he refers to them as A,B,C, and D. Each character has an experience in love with a tragic end. And through their experiences and fails the reader learns the to-do and the to-not-do and most importantly the reader learns the seven stages of love.

 What I like about the book is first, that the reader can easily identify themselves with the stories; I've certainly lived and went through at least one phase from that stories and you will feel the same when you read it, you will find answers. Second, it is so emotional and touching; in some parts I was crying a river. finally, I loved , like really really really loved the end and I can't say anything because I don't want to spoil things for you.

I hate one thing in the book which is the dialogues are not written in Arabic but in Egyptian common language  and it made it hard for me to understand some words outside the context.


No comments:

Post a Comment